The Integrated Innovation Support Programme announces the public call for coaching and training
The Integrated Innovation Support Programme (IISP), which is finance by European Union and implemented in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance and Economy, the National Agency for Regional Development and the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, announced the public call for coaching and training of small and medium-sized entrepreneurs in the Programme of the Improvement of Innovations. The aim of the programme is to stimulate technological innovations in small and medium-sized enterprises through free coaching and training in order to start and implement innovative activities. Companies will have the opportunity to increase efficiency and profitability of their business, with the support of national and foreign experts.
The Programme for the Improvement of Innovations will provide the technical and consultancy support to 300 small and medium-sized enterprises for the strategic planning and implementation of innovations, in order to increase competitiveness of the enterprises and efficient transfer of knowledge and technology for the development of products, services or production processes. Twenty of the most innovative companies will receive complete training support in accordance with their innovative needs.
The Programme for the Improvement of Innovations will provide support to SMEs for the following activities:
- development of a new or improvement of the existing product or service;
- introduction of a new or improvement of the existing production process;
- improvement of an organisational structure;
- improvement of marketing strategy;
- development of the linkages of SMEs with innovation support organisations and innovation networks (European Enterprise Network);
- development of the linkages of SMEs with local info access points, which can provide useful information to SMEs for the development of technology, product or production process;
- development of the linkages of SMEs with technology brokers, that help companies find new technologies so they can improve and develop a product, service or production process, as well as support transfer of new technologies from research institutions to innovative companies.
Application documents can be collected in the Integrated Innovation Support Programme Office or on the web site www.iisp.rs – Register for support.